Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

Recommended motorcycle jacks

2K views 16 replies 9 participants last post by  1130JaKe 
#1 ·
Looking for a jack that is low enough for the nrs, which only had 4.2 inches of ground clearance if I'm not mistaken. Most jacks I see are over 5" when all the way down. Anyone have any recommendations?

#5 ·
Sears has a great one that I use on my 2012 Night Rod.

#10 ·
The Harbor Freight one I have is FAR from flimsy. Holds my 800 pound + VTX1800c with ease and is VERY stable. Holds the lighter 2013 NRS just fine, as well.

I'm pretty sure one of the Sears jacks is the same jack as the HF.

Both of my bikes are lowered, so I have two squares of plywood I ride onto to get the extra clearance I need for the jack.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

#11 ·
Just do a google image search and you'll see they are far from trhe same. Good luck with yours.......

#16 ·
Traded the Super Sport windshield that was on my Street Rod for this Harbor Freight jack.
(Tired of looking at the ugly windshield.)

Cheap & flimsy,don't trust it, but it will work for now. I agree the silver one looks more "robust".

I really want a lift table. But upkeep on the house comes first. :broke:

#17 ·
I also have the yellow craftsman and I love it. I was at harbor freight and noticed the silver and blue Pittsburgh Jack looked almost identical. I got my craftsman in sale. Glad I did or I would be pissed as I could have saved the dough on the Pittsburgh.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.