#1 ·
#2 ·
I'm in

#3 ·
$$ ??

Looks cool...

Rick

#5 ·
is it for the really large patch in pic on FB ??..... joined too while i there !!!

#8 ·
i aint given up my woodville ohio one, any chance of worlwide coming on a seperate badge or what about a mini with world wide for the front breast pocket ,speaking of which rod ,im breaking it in this weekend at the moto gp at phillip island ,dont care how cold it is ,i may have to wear it on the outside of something ,ha

#9 ·
TOO EASY Oz ...... love a tshist too !!!

#13 ·
I'll take one........and a shirt too.

#18 ·
FYI - We aren't supplying the shirts, just the patches. Our original shirts were Dickies short sleeves, black. Pick yours up at your local Wally world or wherever.

Doc

#19 ·
The shirt in the KSI FB page is for a very special young boy.

You can order the patch and place it on any shirt of your choice.

The patch is a top notch quality. :notworth::notworth:

It is a big patch. :D

Doc is working on the price.
New wording.

Thanks Doc for getting these made. :dance:

#21 ·
OK. The first time around it was 12 patches at a time and $40 shipped to the CONUS. I asked people to pay up front and wait for 12 total paid orders. It worked out that way before. Let's do it again.

I will order more when I have payments from you via Paypal to thedoctor77@yahoo.com. If you make it a personal gift, no fees will be taken out. Please make sure that your mailing address is included. It doesn't automatically show up on a gift transaction.

Price is $40 per patch and that will include shipping to you in the CONUS. If you are out of the US we will have to make other arrangements. Send me your info and I will investigate what will need to happen and let you know the cost.

The patch is plastic-backed. Four thread colors. It measures about 9" x 9".

We will not be putting them on anything for you. You will need to do that yourself.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Doc

#23 ·
I have one from the first round. These things are beautiful, and made very well!

#27 ·
I'll pay you cash.

I'm in.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.