Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

What are you gonna buy?Tax time.

4K views 74 replies 41 participants last post by  spiritwarrior 
#1 ·
Ok! I don't see one so I'll start one . Tax returns are going to be com'n in in a few months and what is everybody going to but with their money for there VROD? Or for those that are going to have to pay Uncle Sam , what would you have bought with "HIS" money?

Probably some bling, like LED'S or something shiney or have some custom pipes made for "Goldy" . How about you guy's , what are you looking at?:ride:

#5 ·
I hear ya Smoke ,I'd love to go and meet some of the Vrod owners. I haven't been for about 8 years and I miss the wide open riding of Florida , but it's a three day trip from Denver and I need to find a reliable baby sitter for my two girls !!! I took off two weeks last time I went and it was great except 6 days back and forth pulling my trailer. "Goldy" isn't a trailer Queen but my "ASS" is. I got the itch and I sure like it better than Sturgis.

#14 ·
Refund? I'll probably be writing a check! (Change!)

#16 ·
Hopefully I can finish my budget 240.... Very tight budget.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Motorcycle.com Free App

#17 ·
Refund? What is this you speak of?

#18 ·
:rofl:

wife says "WE" need a horse trailer. "I" need tires for the truck.

#20 ·
CC's are plastic! Burn them!

#36 ·
Waiting on 2012 California W2'$.... cashed out my University of California pension and purchased an East coast house ,paid in full. No mortgage!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.