Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

300mm Club members only

23K views 115 replies 53 participants last post by  drumminguy81 
#1 · (Edited)
Wanted to start a thread for all pictures of your 300mm rear mod. Use this thread for pictures and information......

I will start.

See less See more
#9 ·
love your bike alex , looks clean

#11 ·
Alwayslooking, I'm always looking at your bike. I'd love to be in the 300 club one day, but need to get my V-Rod first. It was your little clip on Youtube that got me interested in the V-Rod in the first place. Hopefully I'll save enough money within this year to pick up a F model. I would love to do some of the mods you've done to your bike. Hopefully you can give me some advice or help when the time comes. You're my inspiration!

I've turned into a V-Rod addict! Please post more pics of your 300 or fatter tires everyone! Thanks!

#16 ·
They all look really nice with that fatties on. How's the handling? Straight line shouldn't be a problem but how bout them twisties?

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

#17 ·
In my honest opinion, it sucks in the twisties.

The original tire I had on there was an Avon which was really bad since it had more of a flat surface and then more radius towards the edge. You had to muscle it over and then it felt like it wanted to go over too far.

I have a Metzler on there now and it does much better as it has more of a even curvature.

For a real cornering bike, I would not suggest anything over a 240 which is exactly what I have on my other 3 V-Rods.

#27 ·
damn Alex , i think your bike is by far my favourite on the forum !!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.