Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

V-ROD 10yr Anniverary Edition...

14K views 125 replies 80 participants last post by  Neckkbone 
#1 ·
Where are the owners of V-rod 10yr anniversary from: I will start with myself, I'm from Pierce County, Washington State.

#4 ·
From Union NJ. But chagned all my covers that state 10th year anniversary to custom ones so nobody can tell anyway. :sad:

#16 ·
Columbus, OH......normally a cow town, but until November 6, the center of the universe :)

#22 ·
Wow... it looks like...

We have a one of a kind bike. There is hardly anybody from the same state but I'm sure many don't join the forums. It would be nice to at least get to know another V-rod 10yr anniversary from home. But I love my bike and I consider it one of a kind and this one is mine... Ride safe and watch those horses...lol (HP)

AL

#24 ·
Not sure what you're refering to or maybe you misunderstood, but I'm refering to the Horse Power(HP) of the bike, just my way of admiring it. I love the evergreen state otherwise won't be here. Really meant nothing negative by HP... Ride safe and watch those horses...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.