Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

Offical VRSCDX picture thread!!!

1M views 3K replies 605 participants last post by  Jeffs2016V-Rod 
#1 ·
I know I'm a newer member around here but I would like to see a picture thread for our DX's. I've been floating around the forum and searching but haven't seen one consolidated place to view DX pictures only. I've been a member of numerous other forums with specific picture thread for anything and everything. I think it would be great idea to see what everyone is running from stock to one off customs especially since we already have our own sub forum. So lets see what you have, anything to show off your DX!!!!! Mods...if its a good idea can we sticky this???? If im off base or it's something we can't do please let me know.

#1,569 ·
love that airbox cover. I hate looking at my frame...

#1,646 ·
#1,582 ·
Some DX pics from the ride this weekend...

#1,590 ·
Sgreig - my partner got them made for me, they are genuine hd blanks painted black and laser cut. I'm not sure where, somewhere in the us tho. I've never seen another rod with them, at least not in aus anyway!

#1,593 ·
Pic of Alex2494's bike from this past weekend.
[/IMG]
Looks awesome, is that the Dominator exhaust from exotic choppers? That is my next exhaust for sure, i'm tired of the v&h dragging.

The email that the forum sent out for being subed to this thread actually sent me to the entire album, nice pictures!.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.