Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

Filing Suit to Harley davidson Store in Greece for Stealing my DX

7K views 51 replies 23 participants last post by  jacobyvic 
#1 ·
Because of the bad financial situation in Greece I decided to sell my bike some time ago. Therefore, I went to the official Harley Davidson Store in Thessaloniki, Greece, towards the end of July of the present year and talked to the manager about my bike. I was asking for €26000 and if the H-D store could sell my bike they would earn about €500 for the commission. A few weeks later, the official manager of the Harley Davidson Store in Thessaloniki, Greece, called Mr. Manos Sarros, told me that the company is interested in buying my bike at the price of €20.000. It was not enough money for me but I was offered to be paid cash by 28th Sept 2012 ( about a month later). I left my bike at the H-D store, and signed a private agreement between me and the manager of the H-D store in Thessaloniki, inside the store, which was saying that I was going to be paid at the above date. On the 28th Sept 2012, I was not paid. I tried to call the H-D store in Thessaloniki but no one answered. I also called the manager of the H-D store in Thessaloniki on his cell-phone but it was switched off. I was out of town so I sent my brother to go to the H-D store in Thessaloniki to see what was going on and he told me that the Store was CLOSED permanently and there was hardly any bike inside. Immediately I went to the Official H-D Head-store in Athens (in Marousi) to see what was going on. They told me that the store was going to be closed and, as for my case, they told me that the company had no idea of the deal. They also said that their aim was to pay me according to the documented agreement that I had presented to them because they were responsible for the actions of their manager in their H-D store but they wanted some time. I was patiently waiting until today when they called me from the central H-D offices in Athens and told me that they were finally going to offer me €10.000 !!! I was deceived, I lost my bike, I was waiting for so long and the offer from the H-D store is to give me €10.000.

All these dealers i wrote about are the official according to the Harley Davidson website: http://www.harley-davidson.com/en_US/Content/Pages/dealer-locator/dealer-locator.html?locale=en_US&bmLocale=en_US#/locator?query=greece&latlng=39.074208,21.824311999999963&page=1&bordered=true

I need your help to contact as soon as possible with the central H-D motor company. I can find an address but no email http://www.harley-davidson.com/en_US/Content/Pages/Utility/contact-us.html

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.