Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

Anyone build quality custom exhaust for decent $$?

4K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  harleynurse 
#1 ·
Hey guys, I have what I would assume to be a fairly simple looking exhaust that I want for my NRS build. I have searched and searched and can't seem to find anything like it for a reasonable price.

The closest thing I came across was the Toxic Big Rig exhaust but I already have the RSD Tracker 2-1 exhaust on my Rocker C and I am not really looking for another exhaust that runs across the bike that high up, it is a b**ch for burns and heat on the leg on a hot day at stop lights.

I am attaching a pic of the style of exhaust I am looking for in case anyone can steer me in the right direction. Unfortunately this one comes from Europe and is over $1300 euro. A little to pricey in my opinion.

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
Not sure if they are made by NLC but MS.Biketec sells them as ""Drag Pipe" 2in2 Exhaust System V Rod ® / Night Rod ® Special", run you 1310 Euros though, just to much for my blood right now.

#3 ·
This is my pipe now. It's from exotic choppers in Florida. To me it's one of the best sounding pipes for the VROD. You'll hear a lot of different views on his pipe. I have never had a problem with this pipe and its going on 5 yrs old
Land vehicle Motorcycle Vehicle Automotive tire Alloy wheel

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

#5 ·
This is my pipe now. It's from exotic choppers in Florida. To me it's one of the best sounding pipes for the VROD. You'll hear a lot of different views on his pipe. I have never had a problem with this pipe and its going on 5 yrs old
View attachment 191400

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app
That's a nice looking pipe man, any major heat issues? I will probably wish I went with a 2-1 but I have ordered a 2-2 for now. Sent Toxic a pic of what I wanted, been on the phone with Scott and he is going to build me one. He was really helpful and it has been a pleasure working with him, hope the exhaust turns out nice...

#6 ·
Ya man, that is pretty much exactly what I was looking for. I did a search, see they have a Facebook page but there isn't much else for info. I have ordered pipes now so I am not going to look that much more into these in case they are a great deal, lol...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.