Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

What style rear fenders do you like?

7K views 39 replies 25 participants last post by  luxlamf 
#1 ·
Thinking about picking up a 2012 or newer VRSCDX for a project bike but don't care much for the rear fender/seat. What style fenders do you guys think looks the best? aftermarket? stock?

#3 ·
:thumb::thumb:

I'll be working on this style (as soon as it snows)....with cut-down and chopped mudguards.

#8 ·
I'm in the same boat. Love my 2013 but the rear fender still hasn't grown on me. Moving the turn signals closer to the shock mounts really helped but still ehhh. Been thinking about switching to a older seat and shorter fender.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Motorcycle.com Free App

#17 ·
Looks like 99% of European Vrods, strictly solo, requieres the side mounted license plate that bastardizes the simmetry of the bike when looked from behind, can only have that look when slammed and need to have a $1,000+ air ride to do so. That's why I'd rather have the stocker :cupcake

#23 ·
Looks like 99% of European Vrods, strictly solo, requieres the side mounted license plate that bastardizes the simmetry of the bike when looked from behind, can only have that look when slammed and need to have a $1,000+ air ride to do so. That's why I'd rather have the stocker :cupcake
True, I've never liked a side plate on ANY bike. They always are placed looking like an after thought.

#24 ·
What symmetry? This is the only VRod with rear symmetry, and it has a side mount license...

All the others are lopsided on the exhaust side.

Yep, I like my chopped rear fender and the side mount is anything but an afterthought. If you want a clean chopped fender the license has to go on the side or off the bike altogether.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.