Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

ProCharger V-Rod kits coming soon

36K views 182 replies 41 participants last post by  freudie1 
#1 ·
Hey guys new to the site, I just wanted to let you know I have teamed up with Procharger to build kits for the v-rods since they don't offer one. Protoype pics can be checked out at www.hennracingtech.com (they havent been updated in awhile but will get some new ones there this week. I have been working on this kit for about a year. It will be top of the line kit. If you have any questions shoot! I will try to get some pics up of the build asap!

#171 ·
Guys I have had a bunch going on at my shop trying to get race cars to paint before the race season, and little to no time to get the bike to the dyno. Hopefully right after the new year I will be able to get it there. I haven't lost interest in fallowing through with this project!

#174 ·
You gotta be FRIGGIN kidding MEEEEE...I've read all 12 pages while sitting on the BOWL, I can't feel my legs & there is no dyno results...:banghead:

#177 ·
Said he was busy. I hope he comes back!

#179 ·
How about those monster air scoops on the Buell 1125R? Those things were massive, maybe a little obnoxious even, but could certainly function as a ram air device for the intercooler housing(s). Put a little money into fiberglass shrouds, and make the intercooloer as ugly as they need to be and remail functional. Just a thought.

Attachments

#183 ·
Hi

So what was the end result with the Procharger kit ?
Died on the vine so to speak. Not to mention, their head units are huge. Would not want that on a small bike like a V-rod in regards to packaging/overall aesthetics of the bike.

I would imagine those reasons plus the relatively small V-rod market for such a kit is why it's where it is today....nowhere.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.