Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

Frame Bag???

15K views 94 replies 31 participants last post by  ELUSIVE 1 
#1 ·
The small frame bag which mounts on the left side....anyone know where I can get one?

#64 ·
Lol! This thread has become a comedy/drama/saga.
All I was interested in was an 'Un-obtrusive' bag which I could put 'mainly' my night riding glasses in on days when I expect to be out riding until after sunset.
I'll NEVER have 'bags/panniers' (TRUE STORY driving with my 12yo...."Hey Son..check out that Harley up ahead...nice but not really a fan of the panniers"."What are panniers Dad?"..."Those hard bags on the sides/back".."yeah..you're right dad...but I guess they've gotta have somewhere to keep their makeup")on ANY bike I own...especially a V-Rod. They just look like...well....makeup bags. Lol!
Thanks to Peter....I'll have the frame bag soon (thanks mate...you need/want anything from 'downunder' at any time...just yell out).

#68 ·
HD Frame Bags....piece of sheetz

Lol! This thread has become a comedy/drama/saga.
All I was interested in was an 'Un-obtrusive' bag which I could put 'mainly' my night riding glasses in on days when I expect to be out riding until after sunset.
I apologize for causing drama.
However,I do have two crappy HD frame bags with torn & busted zippers to give away free. They tend to fall apart....err....Perhaps they were overstuffed at one time. That's why I'm building my own side containers.

#82 ·
I will take a frame bag if anyone is willing to give theirs up? Good shape?

#84 ·
I was hoping for one in "better" condition. :hidesbeh:

#85 ·
I have one with a good zipper. the only thing wrong with it is a small 1/4in cut on the back side where I ran my iphone charging cable through it just pay shipping.

#88 ·
How much to ship to 89074.
You have everything that came with it?

#89 ·
Bag arrived yesterday. Thanks very much pete (pday). Greatly appreciated....it's people like you that make these forums and owning a bike just that little bit more 'special'.
Good onya mate.

#94 ·
pics????? Let's see these bags in action!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.