Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

Show your Cusomized VRSCR's!!! (Post some pics)

164K views 503 replies 186 participants last post by  Hogpro 
#1 ·
Just curious to see what people are doing to these bikes. I wasn't too fond of the R's at first untill I seen one at the dealership. Man, they look loads better in person! Mid controls still are not my thang as I like fwd controls of the A's and B's better, but I would like to see what you guys/gals are doing to your rides! Do they make Fwd controls for the R's?

Later
Gary

#413 ·
Quite a few low kilometre VROD bikes locally. It's a recreational vehicle here, not daily transportation.

#416 ·
#418 ·
Makeover

This is my wife's bike, which I have been working on over the winter. I upgraded to the DX gauge cluster (thanks, Philthy), braided steel clutch line, works performance shocks and tinted taillight. Painted the wheels with a wheel system (to look like the 07 R), epoxy painted many miscellaneous parts gloss black and painted the tins. It is still curing and will darken some by spring. I'm probably forgetting some changes but either way we are very happy with the results.

Attachments

#421 ·
This is my wife's bike, which I have been working on over the winter. I upgraded to the DX gauge cluster (thanks, Philthy), braided steel clutch line, works performance shocks and tinted taillight. Painted the wheels with a wheel system (to look like the 07 R), epoxy painted many miscellaneous parts gloss black and painted the tins. It is still curing and will darken some by spring. I'm probably forgetting some changes but either way we are very happy with the results.
Nice Paint Job.

#426 ·
Thanks, Dale!
Thanks, Philthy! We chose to upgrade to what we thought it should've looked like stock (with the exception of the shock height- that was for safety and comfort) and the bar and shield fit the bill.

#428 ·
Still cool!

#439 ·
Take the forks apart and have the stanchions stripped and gold anodized. I don't think it is very expensive to do.

HA riding a Street Rod? Huh, don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. :moped:

#438 ·
Ya'll do realize this is for the VRSCR model ? :deal:

#446 ·
:them:

DX's are nice, but they aren't "R"s.

#448 ·
Anyone running air suspension? I'd love to see some R pics with them on air

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.