Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

2003 Anniversary model paint choices

2K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  Lerenis 
#1 ·
Hello,

First time poster here. I am looking at an all black color anniversary v rod. Does anyone know if the factory offered an all black 2003 anniversary v rod?

I have seen the anodized, the anodized with a black stripe, but never an all black until now. Thank you in advance.

#6 ·
I believe that was a "Color Shop" limited edition set. Is there a number on the right side of the Air Box?

#10 ·
Mine came from the showroom floor with a 1 of 200 paint set on it. The Dealer put it on, when it didn't sell as an Orange "B" model.

#12 ·
Huh??? Translate?

#15 ·
The first set of painted tins from the factory were the skunk stripped ones on the '03s. The first set of custom ones from the factory are the orange and yellow ghost flame ones I have on my bike. They were limited to a run of 150 and have a small anniversary badge down near the seat. These are not numbered and were very expensive. Soon after, various combination ghost flame kits were produced and limited to serialized numbers up to 200.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.