Sun Nov 11

77°

55°

Partly Cloudy

Chance of rain:10%Wind: E at 9 mph
Details

See less See more
#35 ·
I told Robbie to be sure and bring the Speedo.

#34 ·
#38 ·
Video

I was planning on posting the previously promised video a friend shot on an iPhone, however the forum will not allow .mov files to be uploaded. When I figure out hot to convert to Windows format, I'll post it.

Also want to thank Noel for sifting through almost 2000 of Chrissy's shots. That's a lot of work! She did a nice job of covering the event. Does anyone know how you get images from her?

#39 ·
I was planning on posting the previously promised video a friend shot on an iPhone, however the forum will not allow .mov files to be uploaded. When I figure out hot to convert to Windows format, I'll post it.

Also want to thank Noel for sifting through almost 2000 of Chrissy's shots. That's a lot of work! She did a nice job of covering the event. Does anyone know how you get images from her?
I't might be restricted now a days (file size issues)
Set up a You tube account, post it there, then link us to the movie.

I got a Keene eye for our beloved VROD's also enjoy looking at all the racers.

Chrissy's SMUGMUG home page has some contact information, shoot her an email or call.
http://hotrodchrissy.smugmug.com/

#40 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.