Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

Oh the joy

717 views 9 replies 3 participants last post by  steveiep68 
#1 ·
There are many advantages to living where i do, and i love it. However having some parts sent for chrome,being told it will take 4 weeks??!! and now 10 weeks later still not having everything back, sure as hell aint one of them.

#3 ·
There will be people on here that won't pronounce Phuket properly too !

Cheops Law: "Nothing ever gets built on time or under budget."

`

#7 ·
Amazing that it takes that long. I got all mine done in one week. It's very hard to find someone that can work on your bike with the care that you would.

I used to have an American work on mine (until he left country) and now have a local that is spot on! He even came to my house to work some stuff! The local is even starting to find some minor things that the HD Certified dude didn't too well on.

At least you have a dealer over there that you can order parts from...

#9 ·
That sucks! Could you order thru them via online (like most HD Dealers)?

There are rumors of HD putting 2 dealerships here (1 in Manila, 1 in Pampanga (AC area))... If they do come around, I am sure that they will f*** up a good deal too..

#10 ·
They aren't interested and their online website is a joke. Fortunately i didn't buy the bike from them.
Ive been getting most of my stuff from the States and paying the import duty when it gets here. Not HD products because the dealers there wont export, however dealers in the UK, or one of them at least that i know of, will. Go figure

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.