Sculpture Cycles -CAUTION- - Page 4 - 1130cc.com: The #1 Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum
» Insurance
» Sponsors
Go Back   1130cc.com: The #1 Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum > V-ROD Discussions > V-ROD General
New User? Register - Forgot Password

Old 12-17-2012, 02:22 PM   #46
pday
(Peter)

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arni View Post
Hi guys

Look what I have found about Marcus Bucklemund and his sculpturecycles !!!!
Yup, you have to be skeptical about anybody who wears magic underwear. Sorry about your problems. At this point maybe you should file a police report. Perhaps you may have some recourse through your bank since you put it on your debit card. I had some luck that way when my card was used fraudulently.
Advertisement

Old 03-27-2014, 10:29 AM   #47
Liquor Pig
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Angry I feel I was scammed as well

Purchased No Limit Custom parts Items off Sculpture Cycle in Jan 2014. Was promised parts in 4 weeks. Several emails regarding status of parts over a course of three months. He replied late to each one (up to two weeks later) gave me several excuses from the supplier is waiting for parts from their fibreglass guy and supplier is out of town on Bike events etc.. Final decided to review his company to find another person got scammed and also saw this forum. Not knowing if this one person is causing a bad name for Marcus I decide to email NLC personaly. I explained the conversation I had with Sulpture Cycle regarding Parts being back ordered and suppliers can't be reached. The respond i got from NLC was" Marcus has not ordered anything!!! and all our parts are in stock". Also part numbers on Scuplture cycles website are different then NLC website by one number. Something is not making sense so I bailed. Ordered parts through another distrubitor that NLC recommended. Parts are promised to be delivered in 3 to 4 weeks. Sculpture wanted to charge me 540.00us for shipping to get parts from Germany to USA to Canada.
I order the excact same parts plus a radiator cover with the proper part number from AR Harley and i am being charged approx $70.00 US. Go Figure!!
I need parts for a an event in June. Planned on getting part from him on time and spend another two months on my end to get completed. Now I am 4 months behind until I receive the parts and will not make my event. My bike is already modified for new parts and OEM parts can't be re-installed with out changing back modifications.

Has anyone else experience this lately with Sculputre Cycle LLC??
Old 03-27-2014, 04:38 PM   #48
BIG POPPA 66
Registered Full

you are 3 yrs late to the party
BIG POPPA 66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 03:32 PM   #49
BT
I lift heavy things.

Did someone say PARTY ?
BT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 05:20 PM   #50
FABSTER
King of High C's!

Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by BT View Post
Did someone say PARTY ?

I can foresee some banning in 3,2,1....

FABSTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 09:45 PM   #51
BT
I lift heavy things.

3............2............1. Bang !!!
BT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 12:20 AM   #52
XvtxCrewzr
Crash Bandacoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by darendt View Post
I have Progressive for everything. Price is a little high but not bad.

Service is good though.
Prior to buying the B,I had a '05 VTX 1300C <hence my nic-name>
I was going up the road,a DUMB BLOND was coming down the road..came to a red light,which was green for both of us. She stopped and signaled to turn left and waited til I was about 50 feet from her,before she desided to TURN! I hit her doing about 40mph.
Double compound fracture of my left leg...lost 1/4 of the soft tissue from my calve. 1 month in the hospital, 1 month in a physical therepy place and 10 months at home..a rod from my knee to my ankle..a plate at my ankle...numerous pins and screws and wingnuts

I had Progressive...100k/300k coverage < my attorney said that was usually uncommon amount for a bike> The C*** had state minimum 20k/50k Instead of suing her and waiting a minimum of 2 yrs before going to court,my attorney sued the Ins. companies.. took less than 6 months and I walked...or should I say...LIMPED away with 100k, less 1/3 for the shyster...errr I mean attorney
I put a down payment on my house,and a hefty down payment on the B
I dropped Progressive,before they dropped ME and went with the little green lizzard,and I am paying LESS for better coverage on the B then I did on the VTX.

Just a side note here...while I was in the intensive care after two surgeries to fix a blood flow problem to my left foot, the f***ing douchbag had the BALLS to call the hospital and got her call transferred to the ICU to tell me she is now too "scared" to drive a car!! I told her she shouldn't EVER drive a car coz she doesn't know HOW!! whack:
'05 VRSCB,Sundowner seat with pillon,chrome side covers,chrome switch housings,chrome fuel cell covers,chrome brake/clutch resevoir covers,chrome engine kit,luggage rack,chrome swingarm,chrome upper/lower belt covers,pivot covers,power commander III with SE slip-ons and SE airfilter,and more chrome
Also a vintage '72 750 Norton Commando,and a Yammi XJ700 Maxim X
Now I'm REALLY
XvtxCrewzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement