2012 Anniversary Model - 1130cc.com: The #1 Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum
» Insurance
» Sponsors
Go Back   1130cc.com: The #1 Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum > V-ROD Discussions > V-ROD General
New User? Register - Forgot Password

Old 11-26-2012, 07:10 PM   #1
Mr Bill
Registered Full

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
2012 Anniversary Model

Anyone know the production numbers on these bikes, or where I might find them? Any pro/con on the 2012's in general? Thanks, Bill
Mr Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-28-2012, 06:42 PM   #2
boscoe
Registered Full

I have a 2012 NRS.
I find the riding position more comfortable, the suspension more compliant, the handling better due to the lighter wheels and tweaked steering geometry - and prefer the rear end.
As for the number numbers, have no idea.
boscoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 09:04 PM   #3
Jacko Ripp
Registered Full

I have a 2012 NROD and do not know either. I am having a hard time finding things for my bike due to it being a 2012. I am wanting to relocate the front signals, get a 2-1 exhaust and programmer and possibly change the handle bars but not to a straight drag bar. I also live in Germany and would like to get the speedometer changed to kilometers while I'm here.
Jacko Ripp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 10:38 AM   #4
Mr Bill
Registered Full

Thanks for the replys. I'm picking up my '12 anniversary model tomorrow if all goes well. Ride safe.
Old 11-29-2012, 04:09 PM   #5
boscoe
Registered Full

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacko Ripp View Post
I have a 2012 NROD and do not know either. I am having a hard time finding things for my bike due to it being a 2012. I am wanting to relocate the front signals, get a 2-1 exhaust and programmer and possibly change the handle bars but not to a straight drag bar. I also live in Germany and would like to get the speedometer changed to kilometers while I'm here.

Try ghostriders customs on facebook - and i believe they sponsor here. lots of 2012 goodies
Old 11-29-2012, 04:10 PM   #6
boscoe
Registered Full

Enjoy Mr. Bill! Post some pix
Old 11-29-2012, 05:37 PM   #7
Mr Bill
Registered Full

Thanks Boscoe. I've been on the forum for a little while kind of scoping out the V-Rod community and the bikes. I've had most versions of H-D's since 1991. Trading in a roadglide on this V. I'll try to post some pics, but it will be a stocker for awhile.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement