DX Handlebar risers ready to ship 10-16-12 - Page 2 - 1130cc.com: The #1 Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum
» Insurance
» Sponsors
Go Back   1130cc.com: The #1 Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum > Specific Model > VRSCDX
New User? Register - Forgot Password

Old 10-29-2012, 10:15 PM   #16
HANNY
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALV10ROD View Post
I got mine and installed and I really like it since it gives me that extra relief on my back from reaching or slight bending forward. Eventhough the install is a little complicated compared to the muscle since the VRSCDX has the turn signal and rearview mirror attached to the cylinder. But I was able to manipulate it and works out fine. Thanks again... Ride safe.
extra back relief and helps the reach you say? Glad to hear it, thats what were after and longer rides should be alot better for ya as well. great news, paul
Lower Front and rear 1.5"
arnott air ride on the rear, best mod
gaurd dawg keyless ignition
killer glass
280mm rear tire
Flipped & Strapless of course
Nuttier then a squirrel turd and fine with that
HANNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-15-2012, 10:52 PM   #17
trmat79@
Registered Full

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Hey guys just wanted to throw an update on here for anyone else looking to add this. I did this tonight on my 08 DX and I can't speak for other models but I didn't have to reroute the brake line. Our brake lines already run in a way that makes this just bolt right up. Great product and I highly recommend it.
trmat79@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 08:32 PM   #18
LNGRO
V2ASYLUM

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Can I see pics?

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App
Old 11-22-2012, 05:24 AM   #19
goldpoacher
VRODing Some Where

Just Installed The Raiser on my 2012 DX,looks and works great also didn't need to move Brake Line
Thanks
Bassani Road Rage II B1 with SuperTrapp Disc,Sundowner Seat,PowerVision with Wide Band tune,The LeatherWorks Side Bags,killerVRod Foreward Controls,Progressive Front Springs,Arnotts Air,Oberon Adjustable Hand Levers,Stealth Cables,GPS Tracking,Skull Indicators,Mini FloorBoards,Cruise Mate,Parking Sensors,HogPro Hidden Axle,Burleigh Roller Bars
goldpoacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 07:04 PM   #20
HANNY
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by trmat79@ View Post
Hey guys just wanted to throw an update on here for anyone else looking to add this. I did this tonight on my 08 DX and I can't speak for other models but I didn't have to reroute the brake line. Our brake lines already run in a way that makes this just bolt right up. Great product and I highly recommend it.
Very cool!!!! glad the install went easy for ya. its really pretty simple,,, just the 2 bolts and yourre done. paul
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldpoacher View Post
Just Installed The Raiser on my 2012 DX,looks and works great also didn't need to move Brake Line
Thanks
Glad it got all the way to australia ok,,,,, never know about customs install without moving the brake line makes it a quick deal. ride safe, paul
killer glass
280mm rear tire
Old 12-07-2012, 08:39 AM   #21
HANNY
Premium Member

we still have a few left from the first run!! powdercoated black and ready to ship. Ride safe, paul
killer glass
280mm rear tire
Old 12-19-2012, 01:30 AM   #22
09HARLEY

just ordered mine can't wait!!!
09HARLEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 09:54 PM   #23
HANNY
Premium Member

got another DX powdercoated black shipment ready to go. if you need one just PM me for details. Ride safe, paul
killer glass
280mm rear tire
Old 01-28-2013, 10:36 PM   #24
Vrodholic09
Registered Full

DX Handlebar risers ready to ship 10-16-12

Okay so how much closer does that bring handlebars to you 1" or more? Mine is an '09 NRS I'd like to see more pictures..

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Vrodholic09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 11:11 PM   #25
HANNY
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vrodholic09 View Post
Okay so how much closer does that bring handlebars to you 1" or more? Mine is an '09 NRS I'd like to see more pictures..

right around one inch pull back to you. There are a few photos in this thread as well as some feedback from other DX owners. All have agreed it sure helped the ride quality. I have sold about 25 of them with positive feedback about the help in reach and ride comfort. ride safe, paul
killer glass
280mm rear tire
Old 01-31-2013, 01:26 PM   #26
tooladdict85
Registered Full

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I just got mine today. Its cold in the garage. Got the furnace on now. Will hopefully install tonight. Thanks hanny! The riser looks good. Hopefully I won't have to do any brake line mod on my 09 *fingers crossed*
tooladdict85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 01:32 PM   #27
Vrodholic09
Registered Full

DX Handlebar risers ready to ship 10-16-12

Cool mines '09 NRS too can you take before and after pictures I'm thinking of getting the risers too! Thanks

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Vrodholic09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 03:13 PM   #28
tooladdict85
Registered Full

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I just got done. Its only 25 and snowing but I rode 2 blocks. PM me your email I'll send you the after picture. Its amazing how good it feels already I just need to turn my bars back some. its a very tight fit but I did don't have to reroute anything but move the wires to the front of the riser. I didn't think it would fit! I slid it in from the side. Its fits nicely. The biggest different is the instrument cluster sits a bit higher but unless you know vrods well you wouldn't notice.
I was leery of buying from hanny but I fully recommend the risers now!

If you buy the risers, when installing remove your headlight. It took me about 45 minutes counting finding tools and putting stuff up. Bad thing is the stock bolts are 15mm and hannys are 11/16.
tooladdict85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 11:17 PM   #29
HANNY
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooladdict85 View Post
I just got done. Its only 25 and snowing but I rode 2 blocks. PM me your email I'll send you the after picture. Its amazing how good it feels already I just need to turn my bars back some. its a very tight fit but I did don't have to reroute anything but move the wires to the front of the riser. I didn't think it would fit! I slid it in from the side. Its fits nicely. The biggest different is the instrument cluster sits a bit higher but unless you know vrods well you wouldn't notice.
I was leery of buying from hanny but I fully recommend the risers now!

If you buy the risers, when installing remove your headlight. It took me about 45 minutes counting finding tools and putting stuff up. Bad thing is the stock bolts are 15mm and hannys are 11/16.
glad the install worked out and you like the feel of them. Got 4 left with this shipment so let me know if you need one. ride safe, paul
killer glass
280mm rear tire
Old 03-03-2013, 11:48 AM   #30
HANNY
Premium Member

i still have 2 left ready to ship to you in 3 days. helps the ride quality alot. paul
killer glass
280mm rear tire
Sponsored Links
Advertisement