Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

the A-mafia

37K views 420 replies 101 participants last post by  Rickrod03 
#1 ·
Im going to start the A- nation :D

#374 ·
Morning all you A's...

#380 ·
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

#384 ·
You calling me names...

cccccccccccccccccccccccccc..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

#386 ·

got it...

#392 ·
The ones I have seen with the rear fender removed look horrible IMO. I'm not into the motocross look on my vrod. Hopefully yours looks nice so I can copy it lol.

#395 ·
Mock up done. Gotta heat and bend the led strip, drill a hole to hide the wires, mount the plate and figure out how to hide the bolt hole by the shock that sticks out. Also have to fabricate a clip for the passenger seat. All before 4 when I leave for work

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

Attachments

#398 ·
Let me know what you come up with. I still have the holes as well. You never know when you might want to use those holes.
I was thinking about putting diamond plate under the seat, and above the wheel. W/ green LED accent.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Motorcycle.com Free App

#402 ·
I dunno nasty03 I know what your aiming for, but it seems like there's somethings missing.

I know, maybe fill that gap with a guard, to stop all the road grime hitting u or your passenger in the back,that would also
solve the problem of redundant holes.

It's worth a thought mate. lol:D

#404 ·
Yes mate, that should look good, it will be interesting to see how it all comes
together.

#405 ·
Having the riding blues tonight, tomorrow is supposed to be mid 60's, but I wont be able to ride as I have been committed to installing a garage door opener for the parents. Sunday, well I work 3rd so I will be sleeping and then it is dropping back down into the low 40's. Mother Nature is a cruel woman!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.