BOSS Indsturies UPDATE - 1130cc.com: The #1 Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum
» Insurance
» Sponsors
Go Back   1130cc.com: The #1 Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum > V-ROD Discussions > V-ROD Big Bore/Turbo/SC/NOS area
New User? Register - Forgot Password

Old 11-06-2012, 06:37 PM   #1
vrunner79
Registered Full

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
BOSS Indsturies UPDATE

As some of you may have seen in a post BOSS Indsturies (AKA BOSS NOSS) has been Very difficult to contact for parts,service etc. After numerous phone calls and emails I was finally contacted by Jim. I believe is the owner of B/N . He didn't go into details of the situation but as much as I was told there were some "hard times" and changes needed to be made in the company. They are hopeful to be back on track and get back to the great customer service they have been known for. I feel bad for the company if there were issues but for most of us (especially in the north were riding season is over) now is the time for modifications (AKA ) Having a good customer support and a way to order systems/parts is crucial for most of us. this is JMHO. As a business owner myself I am pleased the situation was handled and they are taking care of my needs. As much as I can say BOSS NOSS has my vote today.. If anyone from BOSS NOSS reads this, Thank you and I hope your "back to business" soon
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-06-2012, 06:58 PM   #2
FABSTER
King of High C's!

Feedback Score: 31 reviews
They are a vendor in this forum and they've given great cust. service in the past. Every company runs through difficulties at some time but to come back and take care of your customers even through rough times is a noble thing, not many people/companies do that!

http://www.1130cc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=149848

FABSTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 07:23 PM   #3
vrunner79
Registered Full

I don't want to assume or say more then I know BUT. If someone from BOSS could varify it's sounded like more of a internal issue then a company and a whole. I didn't realize this issue happened once before. We have had changes in management ourselves so we know how difficult that can be BUT business needs to still go on regardless if its a "personal" issue in the company. I don't expect BOSS NOSS to "spill the beans" about what has been happening but Updating there current customers as well as potential future customers would be the right thing to do. Again as of today (11/6) I am pleased with the way this is being handled. I am sending my full system into them to go over it and refresh it if needed. Jim answered all the questions I had and didn't rush me over the phone so all I can expect is what most customers experienced. Good customer service
Old 12-13-2012, 03:47 PM   #4
vrunner79
Registered Full

I don't know if anyone else has been dealing with Boss Innovations but i'm thinking I made a huge mistake dealing with them. I sent in a used BN system so they could go through it, clean it up and send it back. it's been going on almost 2 months now. they don't answer there emails, phone calls are impossible to get them on the phone. For now i'm out $500 and not able to get in contact at all with BN
Old 12-13-2012, 03:54 PM   #5
BeelzeKnut
Soul Stumpy

Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Keeping an eye on this thread!

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App

*Haud Caedes Vacuus Tributum*
08 DXA, Fitzgerald Motorsports 1487cc big bore, Penske Triple adjustable racing shocks, Traxxion AK20 front cartridges, Wegners custom exhaust, BST front rim, Rizoma Aero 17 mirrors, Rizoma 09 bars, V- Gauge, Rizoma Avio blinkers+plate holder, 28t front pulley, Trask outboard billet belt support, Motohooligan air box, VFRID4, Finishline billet clutch basket.

Wishlist:
BST rear rim, ceramic rotors, Rizoma 3ple tree and plate arm.
BeelzeKnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 04:59 PM   #6
vrunner79
Registered Full

If you go on the BN site the email address is
info@bossnoss.com

If you call
801-794-0307
then you get a message of 'all reps are busy, try again later or send a email to" (every time you call, even when there closed you will get this message)
info@bossseats.com

and then there is a email of

amanda@boss-innovation.com
Old 12-14-2012, 01:42 PM   #7
vrunner79
Registered Full

:edit
Old 12-14-2012, 02:38 PM   #8
FABSTER
King of High C's!

Feedback Score: 31 reviews