Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

Demonscycle Headlights??

2K views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  MegaZ 
#1 ·
Has anyone had any problems with headlights off of demonscycle?? I am debating between a wave or bullet. I do a lot of night riding and I was wondering if anyone has had any relevant issues with performance? Also, if you have purchased off of this website where did you find your bracket?? Thanks all in advance:stilpoke:
:stilpoke:

#4 ·
I don't know either of these lights so this may be no use, but the old D and DX nosecone, if you chuck the plastic away, is a conventional headlamp bracket.

Sent from my e1808_v75_jbaol1_5647 using Motorcycle.com App

#8 ·
There was a discussion about this site a few years back and someone said they had a "F" grade from the BBB. Just wondering if things she gotten better and if someone had possibly purchased hardware from the site recently.

Sent from my Desire HD using Motorcycle.com Free App

#9 ·
I've had ok luck with them. The headlight was kinda cheap but it was $40 shipped. I got some razor mirrors that are chromed plastic, again kinda cheap but you get what you pay for. If it's a metal housing it may be ok. I'd use them for accessory stuff but no why would I use brake or suspension stuff from them.

#10 ·
Go buy a DX bracket. About 20 bucks. Then mount any headlight you want. It is black, but, chrome or powdercoat to match the look you want. I put a heritage headlight bucket on mine. Works great. Joe

#11 ·
Look in my gallery and you'll see I have made several headlight brackets. I'm currently working on one for a headlight very similar to the one in the link.

Edit: ha!...coolbreeze is the one who contacted me about it

#14 ·
People have come to call my brackets "fork plates". I think the 4" version on the second Page of my gallery would work, but I'd need the Demon bracket. I've seen pics of it and it appears to have one central 3/8" hole and two 3/16" holes on either side of that one.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.