Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

Sharkey????

16K views 195 replies 68 participants last post by  drd 
#1 ·
Anyone heard from Sharkey lately? I tried calling him a few times and it keeps going to voicemail but I cannot leave a message because the inbox is full. I tried PM'ing but no repsonse and his last activity was 6/1/2011. I was able to contact the company I was waiting on parts for directly and they also said they have had no luck getting ahold of him. They took care of my issue but we are all worried about Sharkey since it is not like him to disappear. I hope everything is ok with him :angelwin:

#164 ·
Greetings Dereiter...I have another job along with my business and have been busy... no worries helping you out best I can.

#167 ·
Sharkey is observed into a Maya-temple, South-America & looking for the Dec 22..

Hey John, we`re missing You here on this site, everything OK?

Regards
Knut.

#168 ·
Johnny is working full time again.

I just heard from him.

I will let him know he is wanted.

#172 ·
AGAIN!!!!

I'll see what I can do!

#176 ·
I had a bad time with the V Shop and a big order i places for wheels/rotors and cush drive bowl .Paid for it all and was strung along for weeks then found parts were never ordered .
Luckily my credit card refunded me
Same deal here except its been months as i knew the bub system would be on back order but bub has had his order filled 2-3 times and he has failed to make payment at this point i will just chalk the $800 up as a loss as sharkey is not contactable and has promised to make payment to bub but never went through with it.

#174 ·
His last post on FB was 1/13... It's got to either be the FLU, a WOMAN or JAIL. Can't think of anything else that would keep him away :)

#178 ·
Not sure why but he can be either either gold or pot metal.

I had a hard time trying to buy shocks from him years back when he had a sale. So, eventually went straight to Progressive and actually got them cheaper with their own sale. He's basically just a middle guy anyway. Go directly to the source.

#180 ·
I've never had problems with John. He's even shipped parts before I had paid for them!

#188 ·
i think fabs might be on to sumtin. sharkey is a straight up guy. i have contacts with him and see what i can do. don't send me PM's because all i'm interested is the racing part of this place. i'll be back in a couple of days.

#193 ·
i talked with him through emails and hes going through some tough times. hes aware that people are trying to contact him. so like noel said he ain't a big business hes a one man operation.he'll be in touch hopefully sooner than later.

#195 ·

Customer service is the provision of service to customers before, during and after a purchase. According to Turban et al. (2002),[1] "Customer service is a series of activities designed to enhance the level of customer satisfaction – that is, the feeling that a product or service has met the customer expectation."

The importance of customer service may vary by product or service, industry and customer. The perception of success of such interactions will be dependent on employees "who can adjust themselves to the personality of the guest,"[2] according to Micah Solomon. From the point of view of an overall sales process engineering effort, customer service plays an important role in an organization's ability to generate income and revenue.[3] From that perspective, customer service should be included as part of an overall approach to systematic improvement. A customer service experience can change the entire perception a customer has of the organization.

Some have argued[4] that the quality and level of customer service has decreased in recent years, and that this can be attributed to a lack of support or understanding at the executive and middle management levels of a corporation and/or a customer service policy. To address this argument, many organizations have employed a variety of methods to improve their customer satisfaction levels, and other key performance indicators (KPIs).[citation needed]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Customer_service

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.