Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

Offical VRSCDX picture thread!!!

1M views 3K replies 605 participants last post by  Jeffs2016V-Rod 
#1 ·
I know I'm a newer member around here but I would like to see a picture thread for our DX's. I've been floating around the forum and searching but haven't seen one consolidated place to view DX pictures only. I've been a member of numerous other forums with specific picture thread for anything and everything. I think it would be great idea to see what everyone is running from stock to one off customs especially since we already have our own sub forum. So lets see what you have, anything to show off your DX!!!!! Mods...if its a good idea can we sticky this???? If im off base or it's something we can't do please let me know.

#1,265 ·
Time to make the donuts...

#1,276 ·
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Motorcycle.com App

Attachments

#1,279 ·
Nice!!!

#1,281 ·
Good day for a ride, crappy day for pics...

#1,284 ·

#1,285 ·
Tof91 .... loving the mods so Far !!! pipe is KILLA

#1,293 ·
My new 2013 Nightrod Special.
Mid Controls
Supertuner
High flow AC
Supertrap Slipons Land vehicle Motorcycle Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire

This pic is before the modifications.
Got 580 miles on it so far hope to have 1000 on it by the end of the weekend. when it goes in for 1000 mile service it's going to also be dynoed

#1,294 ·
Damn nice looking bikes on this thread... it's one of my favorites.

I'll put another of my artsy foolishness to keep things going...

Attachments

#1,295 ·
2008 VRSCDX aka "Black Betty"

Here is my 08 Special in phase 3. I made the rear fender, handlebars, fork brace, passenger peg mounts, radiator shroud, license plate bracket, seat pan and foam, blacked everything out and painted it satin black. There's no better satisfaction than having someone look at your bike and ask where yo bought your stuff and you inform them that you cant buy it. Check out the build thread on my page: http://www.facebook.com/GreaseGorillaGarage

Attachments

#1,298 ·
Here is my 08 Special in phase 3. I made the rear fender, handlebars, fork brace, passenger peg mounts, radiator shroud, license plate bracket, seat pan and foam, blacked everything out and painted it satin black. There's no better satisfaction than having someone look at your bike and ask where yo bought your stuff and you inform them that you cant buy it.
Hot damn! Great work man!! I wish I had half your skills. A custom fender/seat is the last mods I want before I'm done. Where did you relocate the electronics from under the passenger pillion...?

#1,307 ·
:them:

#1,297 ·
Hi Eibach, same as he said ^^^^^
Great looking bike, almost looks like a totally different bike than a DX. Love the headlight, would you let us know where you got that one?
Cheers

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.