Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

A model headlight

836 views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  bwds 
#1 ·
wtf ,went for a ride yesterday rattle rattle rattle ,no at high speed or take of but just at a cruizy speed , got off bike a few times nope cant find it anywhere ,got home then it was obvious ,and annoying,That reflector thingy that goes over the low beam light bulb on the A model had come out of its stupid slot ,after ages of rooting around i got it back in ,only to go foe a quick ride and blaaahh its off again bouncing around in the headlight ,is it fixable ,no way of superglueing it in there id get glue everywhere ,as it took me ten goes to get it in, where its ment to be ,, they are a sealed unit , what to do now ???????? stupid desighn ,grrrr do i need to buy a new unit

#8 ·
My solution was .get a small small Allen key load the end of it with epoxy glue.and carefully manipulate it so the end was in the slot for the reflector and swipe it off in there .then got the wife with tiny 6 year old sized fingers ,to get the reflector back in where its.ment to be .then used the bendy end of a 5 mm Allen key, to get in there tight .job done

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.