Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

Offical VRSCDX picture thread!!!

1M views 3K replies 605 participants last post by  Jeffs2016V-Rod 
#1 ·
I know I'm a newer member around here but I would like to see a picture thread for our DX's. I've been floating around the forum and searching but haven't seen one consolidated place to view DX pictures only. I've been a member of numerous other forums with specific picture thread for anything and everything. I think it would be great idea to see what everyone is running from stock to one off customs especially since we already have our own sub forum. So lets see what you have, anything to show off your DX!!!!! Mods...if its a good idea can we sticky this???? If im off base or it's something we can't do please let me know.

#1,305 ·
Thanks guys for the compliments. The bars believe it or not look like apes, but are very comfortable. My arms are just below straight out. The electronics reside in a welded up box that is part of the fender I made and is still under the seat. I plan on maybe this winter redoing the wires to go up under the airbox. I dont like having all the wiring around the gas cap. The hardtail is surprisingly a good ride. I'm sure the 250 tire helps, but I had lower shocks on it before and it really doesn't ride much different. The headlight is a headwinds bucket and Adjure headlight with an HID kit. I am entering it in the Easyriders show in Nashville in Feb. I also have a build thread on it in my bike page on FB, check it out: http://www.facebook.com/GreaseGorillaGarage

#1,306 ·

Hello all. I have been lurking on the forum since Sept. Finally got around to trying to post a picture. My 2012 VRSCDX with Supertrapp Fatshot mufflers, topless with K & N filter, Powervision autotuner, and HD bags. Thanks to all who post information on this site. It has been a great help.

#1,309 ·
My Bike is the Beast...:blahblah:

Attachments

#1,319 ·
Got the bike with the mirrors. The lock I have used for years but belive me if u forget it u know in a hurry:banghead:

#1,320 ·
This is a little teaser for the new look for my DX...

#1,327 ·
#1,338 ·
dammit that color grows on me everytime i see it

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.