Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

Are there a few of us out there?

2K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  AZ-D-ROD 
#1 ·
I love being one of the few around my town with the sedona orange color. Color looks awesome in the sunlight. Just started working on my more and more and wanting some new ideas, possibly different bars.

Here's some pictures of mine. Any other fellow sedona orange's out there?

See less See more
#2 ·
My bike was but it is being airbrushed so there will be one less Sedona orange bike on the road!
It was a great color though!

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App

#3 ·
I love being one of the few around my town with the sedona orange color. Color looks awesome in the sunlight. Just started working on my more and more and wanting some new ideas, possibly different bars.

Here's some pictures of mine. Any other fellow sedona orange's out there?
bike looks great. What size tire are you running on the rear? Also, how did you make the forks black?

#4 ·
Thanks!
I am running the Metz 280.
as far as the black forks, I measured it and put black vinyl around the tube. Looks perfect in person too. :)

#9 ·
I've had mine for two years and I've only seen one and that was in Daytona for biketober fest. People def always give me props on the color.

Has anyone done the drag bars on their orange?

#10 ·
1 - Get rid of the rear reflectors and move the blinkers back.
2 - Purchase a headlight relocation kit and move the cluster behind the light.
3 - Get some thick drag bars.
4 - Wrap your pipes.
5 - Paint all the frame bolts black.
6 - An Air ride system of some sort is a must.
7 - And whatever you do "Dont tell the handbreak" untill you have finished or you'll never get started. :chainsaw::spank:

#11 ·
#2,3. Where can I find these but something that won't break the bank

#12 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.