Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

Now I have a headlight question... Anyone seen this one mounted?

2K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  ghostrider 
#1 ·
Anyone running or seen this headlight from MS.Biketec on a Night Rod or any other bike for that matter that they can show me a pic of??

It is the light I have picked for my build but I would really like to see it mounted before I make an order to MS next month.

I am doing a No Limit Customs style build, though not nearly as nice, lol, and can't justify spending what they want for one of their lights. I see the wave light listed on ebay etc but not sure it is what I am looking for and it isn't DOT. This one isn't DOT but I think I can get past a ticket with the cops as it is E-marked which is Europe's version of DOT. Plausible?

This is my first attempt at uploading a pic on this site so you may have to bear with me...

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
It looks just like "Johnny 5" from the movie Short Circuit (80's movie) or Wall-e

Attachments

#3 ·
Ha ha ha, ya that was exactly why I was hesitating and wanted to see it mounted before purchasing. I think it might look really good or it might look like I killed Johnny and took his head as a trophy.

Who could forget the "Johnny 5 is alive" classics.

#4 ·
Here is a link to the NLC bike that has the airbox I am ordering and the light I would prefer, but can't afford...

http://www.no-limit-custom.com/pirate.htm

Maybe someone knows of another light that might look better?

#9 ·
Still contemplating but no I don't think so. I am probably just going to order the actual airbox from NLC, then grab GR Customs new radiator cover they are coming out with, and haven't decided what to do for sure on the rear yet. I have a Rocker C as well that I have done a bunch of mods to and it has a solo seat on it so I wouldn't mind being able to carry a passenger on the rare occasion that my wife might want to actually hop on. But I love the solo look and she really doesn't like bikes so not sure yet which route to go there. It would also be nice to be able to strap a bag on it once in a while so I dunno.

#5 ·
Do you think the "R" headlight swap would the Screaming Eagle Visor and the MS.Biketec fork covers would be a better look for this build?

#7 ·
You are probably right... And the headlight search begins again, lol...

The NLC headlight I want is over 1000$ and I figure that is better spend on something like Air Ride or rims...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.