Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

FuelPak

3K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  VRod_Matt 
#1 ·
Ok, so I bought the V&H 2 into 1 system and ordered a FuelPak for it, which seems to be the unpopular tuner. Has anyone figured out the tuning on it without having to call V&H support line?

#6 ·
Nothing wrong with the FuelPak. Mine has worked great from the get go (6 years and counting). Now it is not super high tech and I don't run my bike to the limits, but the bike runs great with no decel popping. The plugs always have a nice tan color. so I like it. Nice and simple.

#9 ·
Had mine on for 15k so far. Put it on at 5k when I did pipes and a topless K&N. Tech support was prompt and very helpful with a custom setting for my D&D FatCat. Changed the original plugs at 20k and they were white hot... But they were also original so...

#10 ·
Thanks for the opinions guys, I appreciate them. It is supposed to be here weds or so so we will see how it goes, hopefully I dont have to work this weekend and it's nice out so I can try it myself.

#13 ·
Ye actually, my bike runs excellent with the V&H 2-1 Nightrod system, K&N Filter and Fuelpack, I could not be happier.

Memino, what exactly is it doing that makes you feel it is shit? Have you contacted V&H Tech Support? The may be able to help with a different map to correct your running isssues, I called them after installing mine and with a simple map switch the bike ran alot better.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.