Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

Engine Guards for SE / Muscle???

3K views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  Lady F 
#1 ·
Does anyone have Engine Guards on their SE CVO or Muscle? Did you have to have them custom made? If so can you please post photos and links? Thanks!!!! :D

#4 ·
Thanks rc4man

From Fehling ; an aftermarket manufacturer from Germany:

http://tiny.cc/6lvenw

Thanks for the link Heathen, that's the best looking Engine Guards I've ever seen ... sadly I have to have one that I can mount Highway Pegs to. I’ve had knee surgeries and I have to have different positions to adjust to make long trips.

Scroll to bottom of page.
Protection Guard, part # 7151 fits SE HD V-Rod. Appears to fit nice & close to the radiator shrouds.
Priced in Euros, just so you know.

#7 ·
...I’ve had knee surgeries and I have to have different positions to adjust to make long trips...
You're "Bagging it" anyway use floorboards.

Looken Good, I hope I can get them in Gloss Black!
H-D website has them listed as available for the '13 Muscle in black,probably cheaper than the one from the german site. (especially if you can get a discount because of working at the dealership.)

Did you see the rear rack the german site had for the Muscle?

#8 ·
You're "Bagging it" anyway use floorboards.

I use the switch blades to give me the angle I need

H-D website has them listed as available for the '13 Muscle in black,probably cheaper than the one from the german site. (especially if you can get a discount because of working at the dealership.)

Did you see the rear rack the german site had for the Muscle?
I'll ask at work too ... thanks.
Didn't dig the rack ... and with the bags don't think I'll need a rack :)

Attachments

#3 ·
From Fehling ; an aftermarket manufacturer from Germany:

http://tiny.cc/6lvenw

Scroll to bottom of page.
Protection Guard, part # 7151 fits SE HD V-Rod. Appears to fit nice & close to the radiator shrouds.
Priced in Euros, just so you know.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.