Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

Paging Photoshop Pros

4K views 38 replies 14 participants last post by  FastVRJohnny 
#1 ·
I have a little project I am stewing on and need someone with professional photoshop skills to do some color changes to a stock VRod before we go ahead with the paint scheme. Anyone willing and able to help we will be more then happy to give a gift certificate to our store.

Fitzgerald Motorsports
(937)548-0511
info@fitzgeraldmotorsports.com

Thanks,

-Scott-

#3 ·
lou balls helped me out ,got the color wrong made me fall in love i asked for sunburnt orange ,he gave me candy red and as you well know red is awesome ,now i have little red ,lol,great way to do it scott ,makes decision making much easier

#5 ·
I using the photoshop to establish my next build, like Brett said it is a good tool to use to verify the colors go well together. Nothing I hate more then a clown or circus VRod.

#6 ·
So Scott, whats stewing in your head now? If it turns out half as well as BIGRED, should be a good one.

P.S. Have you decided when you are going to start your Buell wheel conversion run this winter?

#8 ·
You tellin me you are FINALLY going to GO TURBO?

lmao

loking forward to this build.

#9 ·
Turbo no big bore motor yes! COME ON MAN!

#10 ·
stirring the pot...

I know!!!! BB

#13 ·
Child please!:angeldev:

#32 ·
I agree Vambino, and in our trolling we went both to opposite extremes of ridiculousness with the overchromed overblackened examples. To each their own according to their taste and every bike has its own beauty, hell if everyone was the same I would probably not even own one. Believe me it's a relief for me when I detail the wife's Deluxe 'cause even with all the chrome it has, its not as much as the SE. I've dechromed the SE to some extent believe it or not and I have a new set of rims waiting to be installed so I can give the Reactors and my eyes some time to rest as well as my right hand from polishing :D

We've trolled around bumping this thread but Now the question is: What the heck happened with the OP's original project?!?! :rofl:

#33 ·
I agree Vambino, and in our trolling we went both to opposite extremes of ridiculousness with the overchromed overblackened examples. To each their own according to their taste and every bike has its own beauty, hell if everyone was the same I would probably not even own one. Believe me it's a relief for me when I detail the wife's Deluxe 'cause even with all the chrome it has, its not as much as the SE. I've dechromed the SE to some extent believe it or not and I have a new set of rims waiting to be installed so I can give the Reactors and my eyes some time to rest as well as my right hand from polishing :D

We've trolled around bumping this thread but Now the question is: What the heck happened with the OP's original project?!?! :rofl:
What project?

#38 ·
No I need someone to help me with a concept and color for a VRod that I want to pursue in building. The two people that showed interest have since not contacted me. So anyone available to assist?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.