Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

Submitted for your aproval.

4K views 48 replies 25 participants last post by  luxlamf 
#1 ·
All here seem to apreciate massive power with style. How's this strike you all?

Too derivative? Better or worse than a Vision? Ultimate interstate bomber?

See less See more
#3 ·
Your only saying that cause its black,

it looks like honda are trying to copy the Victory vision, looks yuck with the flat 6

#7 ·
:them: but unfortunately I'm :broke:

#29 ·
If I was looking for a tourer it would be it. In the you tube video posted above they mention something about it being hot rod??? WTF? My idea of motorcycle hot rod from the factory is NRS or F... Am I wrong?

#39 ·
That's actually, not bad. Like to see it with the radiator cowling red as well but I suck at photoshop.
Ehh, Head on still leaves a lot to be desired.

#36 ·
Here is another "F" that I found from our friends in the Forum "bagger" section..

I think if HD would do some kind of quick removal bag system - such as they did on the Switchback and change those Handlebars - they might be on to something. JMO

I sat on a Muscle at the dealer yesterday - the riding position is completely wrong for me. Perhaps if HD would make the postion more like the "A/AW" line. Handlebars for me are too far forward and low.

Attachments

#37 ·
I dont know what to say, other then, VERY INTERESTING INDEED!

#38 ·
as of yesterday my local dealer has 4 deposits already on this thing without having one in the showroom and countless inquires. he isnt expecting the actual bike in for a few weeks

#42 ·
While I was buying my Triumph (who also sells Polaris, Honda and Yamaha) I was looking at the Goldwings etc.. with a friend of mine and commented on how terrible it is that all these Baggers etc... "still sport the footage of antennas etc... off the back end looking ridiculous and how my Automobiles for the last decade or so have a small shark fin on the roof to communicate with the outside world" and here Honda has boldly broken the dopey Antenna barrier and replaced it with a much smaller less intrusive antenna.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.