Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

Arnott air-ride questions?

7K views 15 replies 12 participants last post by  Hogpro 
#1 ·
Hi! I just ordered a complete set of arnott shocks for my NRS. My questions about the shocks is can you lower and rise the shocks when you have say for example your wife sitting on the bike in the rear?

#4 ·
I adjust my wife on the fly... :) Naaah, shocks do fine...

#10 ·
Filter??? must be a new thing, mine just has a little screw to adjust the flow rate.

#7 ·
I was advised away from an air-ride system on my bike because they have been known to lose pressure whilst riding?

#9 ·
This is a simple system to install follow the instructions. I even modified the install by installing everything in the air box. You see I use the little storage pocket under my fuse box and inbetween the fuel tank to store my magnum disk lock and a pen and pad, just incase i ever need a pen and pad :) LOL see pics

It may even pay to tig weld the mounting bracket before you install it. see my post..

Other than that you will enjoy the system.

http://www.1130cc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=172166

Attachments

#11 ·
you had a flow adjuster. i asked for that but the guy at arnott's sayd they took it out for costs ...and everybody seemd to want it to drop fast... well, not me

I took a leftover piece of tubing and fixed that in the blowoff outlet. routed it to the louve upfront. molt it with a lighter and made a pince with a plier leaving a small hole... now i have a nice audible HISSSSSS....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.