Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

CVO V Rod '05 and '06 how many miles have you logged

4K views 27 replies 19 participants last post by  Bartwaukee 
#1 ·
Just curious, I just purchased an '05 with 2400 miles several weeks ago and I am riding it every chance I get. Seems to me there are quite a few out there with low miles, why is that? So I would like to see what others are doing, are you saving the miles or are you out enjoying the ride? How many miles do you have on your CVO V Rod?

Sent from my iPad using MO Free

#2 ·
28k on the red '05 and 6k on the blue '05

#16 ·
Bought my '05 SE two yrs ago with 700 miles and now hs 5,000+. I would love to have more miles but I dont have long distances to ride living in a 100 x 35 miles Island and half of the time it's being tore down, first for cams install and then for an issue with a spark plug that ended up inside the combustion chamber... :hidesbeh: But watch me after the rainy season stops.... :diablo:

#17 ·
I have owned mine since new. 84,280 miles as of today. No mechanical problems. Checked and adjusted shims only 2 times. Change Amsoil every 2500 miles.

#19 ·
Not quite 43K on mine. One owner, I bought it July 05. Haven't done anything but change oil & filter every 4K and replace tires, plugs, battery and brake pads but I now have an oil drip where the stator wire harness goes into the stator cover.

#27 ·
Just passed 93,000 miles this week. No problems. Taking it to Baja California soon.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.