New here first vrod!

4K views 26 replies 18 participants last post by  NikNak 
#1 ·

06 vrsca Dragonfly green with 10 spoke wheels
i love the transformation!

See less See more
#3 ·
Welcome!
I don't recall seeing that color VROD before!

#4 ·
Bike looks great wilkey!

#5 ·
:vrodforu:

Whereabouts in Ohio?

#11 ·
I agree about the color,it's nice to see something other than black.

If you must change the color,you might want to find another set of tins for your A model & keep the green ones as is.

#16 ·
Great looking bike! I have never seen that color of green on any bike and it looks super. There is a great bunch of guys in Ohio and they are really knowledgable and helpful (Killer Service Inc). Check member RSC's signature page, he has many videos that you will find most useful.
All the best, Larry

#18 ·
Nice color. Have the fall away checked on the neck bearing. Common problem with these bikes Be careful any time you take the Air box off and make sure the two hoses are connected properly. If the hoses seem brittle or old replace them. Other than that the Revo engine is pretty much bullet proof.Welcome.

#27 ·
Nice two tone ...

Love the green. I think there were only a few two-tones made each year. It was a color up grade. I think the colr #s are under the airbox cover should you ever need to match. The paint is pricey as hell.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.