Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

Ducati Diavel Strada

6K views 35 replies 25 participants last post by  Maddog78 
#1 ·
Looks like they made a touring version for 2013. Not a bad idea, but I'm not really sure hos passenger friendly this thing is going to be.

See less See more
#6 ·
Are these accessories set up for quick release? Looks ok for the occasional day trip but not a sport touring bike.

#11 ·
I normally can find things I don't like about something, but it's rare I find something I don't like anything about...except that.

#15 ·
One Hit Wonder?

A touring bike based on a cruiser derived from sport bikes? I'm afraid somewhere along the line the thread is lost.
But then I love my VRSCR which is a sport standard based on a cruiser based on a drag bike, erm...

Ducati has punched this ******* before, which brings me to R. Dean Taylor's 1970 top ten rock n roll hit with a bullet...

....Indiana Wants Me (lord I can't go back there!)

#18 ·
Good looking bike if ya name is Shrek.

Its F'ing ugly full stop.

I dont understand taking the rear led lights out of undertail and putting ugly round indicators on.

Now Rossi doesnt ride for them maybe they given up on go fast LOL

#27 ·
Good looking bike if ya name is Shrek.

Now Rossi doesnt ride for them maybe they given up on go fast LOL
It seems they gave up when Casey got off and Rossi got on.

#21 ·
Sent that picture to my son the morning after he went of to college with the caption:

Is that you last night?

#25 ·
Not liking it. Not much liking it even with out all this stuff. Especially for how much it cost.

#28 ·
They haven't given up on fast.
It will still blow away a VROD. :D

However I don't like it and won't be trading my Black Carbon for one.
I don't care they decided to build it, it just won't end up in my garage.

I'm waiting for the inevitable R or S model that will have the dual spark engine and the Ohlins Skyhook suspension. Then I'd be willing to do a trade. Maybe 2014?

#33 ·
Take the bags and black fairing off and I'm liking it, even the backrest has styling to it. I would love to take it through some twisties or cruise it for a couple of days. I know I'd be impressed and want one. I have ridden a bunch of pretty bikes that I couldn't wait to get off of. I'm almost positive that this one would be hard to let go of.

#34 ·
The test drive is generally the clincher with a Diavel.
Even guys coming from sport bikes are surprised at the power and handling.

If you don't like the looks well that's a personal thing.
I've found that most people do. Wherever I stop the bike seems to attract a ton of attention.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.