Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

What did you do to your V-Rod today

1M views 8K replies 930 participants last post by  2003 VRod Rider 
#1 ·
I noticed we didn't have one of these, and figured I'd make one. I mod on some car forums, and they are usually pretty interesting topics.

So did you mod, maintain, fix something?

Today
- I changed and bled the rear brakes (now its very very stiff hmmm)
- Relocated the rear signal to the shock mounts using a kit (required pulling the shock tops, rear fender, under-fender, cutting the under fender, and extending the wires)
- Installed the side-mount from Killervrod.... had to cut my plate smaller, but looks good. I didn't install the LED yet.
- Removed the Screaming Chicken exhaust and packed them up, getting TAB's this week

#3,837 ·
Made some parts, added shorty drag bars and gribs, MS bik headlight and cluster lower kit. Went and rode the hell out of it and think i may need more of a riser.

#3,838 ·
Nice living room / den / garage! I'm jealous!:D Just don't change the oil over the carpet!:stilpoke:

#3,841 ·
No apartment, it's my house basement. It's pretty large and walkout, so im using the corner to build my quad and bikes in comfort this winter. My garage has all my cars in there.

#3,846 ·
got the backrest powdercoated black , back today !!

#3,866 ·
Pretty bike in front. One in the back looks like the crappy British bike I got rid of when I bought my twin to the pretty one in front. Are they still as uncomfortable?

:hidesbeh:

But hey, it's got electric starting.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.