Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

Aftermarket frame Inquiry

1K views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  veerodder 
#1 ·
Anyone seen the Revo swapped to a custom frame? Been waiting a while and still have not found a chopper or pro-street sled frame for purchase.

Hawk454

#7 ·
veerodder said:
:eek: the v-lux is a sore subject around these parts. great motor, nice bike, crappy builder!!:cheers: we can't forget the "honda davidson" comment!!:mad:
Can we really say he is a crappy builder?

AJ

#9 ·
Vlux

I liked the VLUX Myself! I didnt hear the Honda Davidson comment. But I do remember Matt saying he wanted to take the ugliest harley made and customize it. After that show he said he was offered 250K for that bike.
Anyway, Ugly to him, Beautiful to us! As someone quoted here once.
"Beauty is in the eye of the keyholder"

#10 ·
Matt hotch has some badass bikes , but i think you can only rip him for that v-lux, ugly ass springer front end and nasty seat, but other than that hes probaly one of the most original. hell he went out on a limb and used the revo, 99% of other builders wouldnt even touch that motor so i think thats pretty cool

#11 ·
veerodder said:
:eek: the v-lux is a sore subject around these parts. great motor, nice bike, crappy builder!!:cheers: we can't forget the "honda davidson" comment!!:mad:
I think Matt Hotch is one of the most Visionary Builders out there. His bikes are all CLEAN with some great lines. His products are simple and beautiful.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.