Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

Night Rod bagger

8K views 34 replies 8 participants last post by  Gibbs Leather 
#1 ·
I guess its time to start my build thread. I know there are several others but I thought I would share my findings with Cycle Visions kit on a 2006 Night Rod (that its not supposed to fit). :karate

I have most of the parts in, but will have to fab up a couple of pieces that were left out of a used fairing mount purchase. I will be using a Dan Moto exhaust (not supposed to fit a Night Rod) which will require a custom mount. More on that later.

#33 ·
Thank you gentlemen! First voyage out yesterday with a passenger. She loves the stereo and can hear it clearly at 75mph. I still need an amp for the fairing, the wind can drown it out a bit at that speed.

My passenger pegs on the swing arm were a hit as well. Rides great, even with all the extra saddlebag and stereo weight on the back of the bike. Cant wait for the air ride.

#34 ·
Easy breezy passenger foot board mounts. Simple fab from 1/4" steel, stronger than the pegs themselves.

#35 ·
Well the ol Vrod bagger is up for sale. Ive gotten very little interest in the bike as it is, so I may have to part out the bagger kit. If anyone is interested, Ill be posting all the Cycle Visions parts on the sale portion of the site.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.