Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

Happy veterans day!

837 views 10 replies 11 participants last post by  juggernautRod 
#1 ·
Just wanted to wish a Happy Veterans Day to all my fellow Veterans out there. Welcome home. Also let us not forget the missing POW/MIA! You are not forgotten!

Joe/Sabothead

#4 ·
Thank you for your service, folks! @11, Will be on the highway, but will say my prayer to ask God to watch out for those men and women who keep us free, and safe. Join me! Joe

#5 ·
Thank You to all my fellow brothers and sisters who have or are still serving in the US Military... In my 10+ years in the Army, I lost alot of good friends..... 2003-2004 was especially rough as we lost many great people when 2 of our blackhawks got shot down in Iraq. We all knew the risk of being Medevac, and would not have wanted it any other way... "To save a life" was not just our motto, it was our way of life....

#6 ·
Happy Veteran's Day to those who have fallen and those still with us! It's an honor to have served with you all.

Flag of the united states Veterans day Memorial day Flag Day (USA) Sky

What is a veteran?
A veteran -
Whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America, for an amount of "up to and including my life." - That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.