Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

Screamin' Eagle swingarm decal?

7K views 64 replies 16 participants last post by  Vambo 
#1 ·
Anyone know where I can get one of those? The only bike I've ever known to have this decal is a Destroyer. anyone have any info on where I can get one?

#5 ·
I sent you a few pics in your other thread, check it out & tell me what you think.

#6 ·
I'll see what I can do. I think I can probably find something like that fairly easy. If not there should be enough large images of it online that are clean enough to convert it over to my format to make it work. I'll keep you updated

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

#7 ·
Shweeeet

#10 ·
That's it!!!!!

You are the MAN!:notworth:

#9 ·
That would look great with silver/chrome on a black background for a swingarm....js...

#13 ·
Go sign up at www.brandsoftheworld.com and you can get it for free. The file I grabbed is the eagle one with screaming eagle under the head. I just cut off half of it and only weeded the letters. Easy fix.

Pm me your email address and I'll send it when I get home, if your too lazy to jump on that website

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

#18 ·
#22 ·
Mmmmmmm.....

#24 ·
I have enough SE parts in my bike to warrant the swing arm decal, that & my swing arm is scratched in a few spots, so it covers that up. lol

#37 ·
I think the swing arm graphic looks great and I will pursue, If anyone wants in please PM me to help defray cost, As for what others thinks, I say I ride a VROD should say enough of what I think others think. :soapbox:

#38 ·
YUP, I don't have time to worry about what the next guy thinks.

#49 ·
Heres what they look like applied !

Thanks again to ACID for producing for all of us on these decals, they look great as you can see below. I do have some decals left in silver, black and orange. If you want a set just PM me.

Attachments

#54 ·
Pink, HUUUMMMMMM that might make my bike a chick magnet ;-) As for Porsche, You cant see it on the other side of the bike. But in the end I like it. Wow did I say that just now, of course I do not like it in the end, you know what end I mean but of course I like my bike on my end !!!!!

#55 ·
You guys might be on to something here, I figure If I had done this years ago I would a Rich man, I ride almost everyday, both populated / Metro, Highway and Beach and canyon areas alike, 15-20k a year and photos taken and distributed so I am officially going to Rent Out the Swing Arm space on my bike. $1500 a season (4 months) or $4000 a year. Advert on the SwingArm and get seen!!! Everything from Bolts to Prick pils, Toupees to Adult Diapers. This Space for RENT!!! Special Even adverts will have their own price, month long or shorter etc... to advert your little Garage sale or HD gathering.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.