Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

Nice V Rod

50K views 135 replies 62 participants last post by  thunderdemon 
#1 ·
Ive seen this V ROD in the gallery section from a new member FREDY, Doe's anyone know anything about it as he has only posted the pics of his bike and thats it, I think it's a sweet looking ride with the street rod front end on it and the NLC body works and for once the ten spoked rims look real nice.

See less See more
#29 ·
Vrods by Fredy in Estonia

http://www.fredy.ee/galleries

The guys has a few really nice looking vrods there.. also.. one with a 360mm rear, so our resident 360'er ain't the only one

#32 ·
Agreed, there are a Handful of guys on here that produce great stuff, innovative and style but for the most part people cannot wrap their heads around going beyond Bolt On crap and "Parts" that then dont blend with the rest of the bike, Euro's look at the whole project it seems. I cannot count how mant times people buy or have made painted tins that do not go along with the frame at all and it just looks like shite ( and most of the paint schemes are as original as a Buffer-fly tattoo on a 30 year woman's foot)

#34 ·
What really puzzles me is that the American's can't or won't come up with the rear fender seat combo that the euro guy's use. I think that is one of the real secrets to their sucess and the foundation of the rest of the bike looking so low and "together"

Yeah I know Kreager/Lonneman's et al build the $3000.00 fender/seats that are on these bikes - But I think that is absolutely absurd for a fender blank and seat....unpainted - I mean come on!!!!!!!!!!!

There was a fender/seat combo that Stomper had on his "300" that had the euro look to it and I think he built/fabbed it for less than $100.00

Somebody out there build that type fender with a custom seat pan for a reasonable price and I think they would have a very nice market here on the forum...

Help or suggestions appreciated - Thanks

If someone does not come up with this - well - I'm gonna find a fabricator - somewhere that will! And build one of those style bikes - maybe over the winter - Just maybe?

#35 ·
What really puzzles me is that the American's can't or won't come up with the rear fender seat combo that the euro guy's use. I think that is one of the real secrets to their sucess and the foundation of the rest of the bike looking so low and "together"

Yeah I know Keager et al build the $3000.00 fender/seats that are on these bikes - But I think that is absolutely absurd for a fender blank and seat....

There was a fender/seat combo that Stomper had on his "300" that had the euro look to it and I think he built/fabbed it for less than $100.00

Somebody out there build that type fender with a custom seat pan for a reasonable price and I think they would have a very nice market here on the forum...
Well those American boys will buy $4000-$5000 paint kits form the Dealership (because only 2000 where made or some other nonsense) so there is no convincing them whats what.

#38 ·
I don't know about all that numbered paint set's etc. but surely - can't someone come up with one of these fenders - and let the guy's here "do" whatever with it - but that fender sure seems to make the diff...I personally like the silver frame bikes with black
fenders etc. but that's what I like - and when I build one that's the platform that I will
use.

But I need a rear fender to do it....

Lux - I know your an Exile/Mitchell friend - What about him - he certainly has the skills and I think the staff - and some of his Softail stuff is "reasonably" priced - Just a thought.

#39 ·
I did talk to him about creating the pipes he now makes for the Night Train for my bike or the Sportie my Ex had but he really has no interest in expanding the parts line as business is slow. I imagine someone could get him to build one but it would be pricey i would think. He has converted a few Rockers and several Night Trains that looked great.

And the Anodized finishe is by far the best that has ever ome on a VRSC model, too bad the frame color on my bike sucks and is the worst color ever put on a VRSCA.

#46 ·
Ive seen this V ROD in the gallery section from a new member FREDY, Doe's anyone know anything about it as he has only posted the pics of his bike and thats it, I think it's a sweet looking ride with the street rod front end on it and the NLC body works and for once the ten spoked rims look real nice.
Hi,

I'm Fredy ( www.fredy.ee ) from Estonia and the photos of the white V-Rod I built were ment to show what I have done with my small hands :) It was the first V-Rod I made with 300 rear end and it was the beginning of my V-Rod mania.

All the bikes I have built / are in process are listed on my website gallery: http://www.fredy.ee/galleries

Here are few examples:

More photos: http://www.fredy.ee/galleries

Fredy.

#49 ·
Hi,

I'm Fredy ( www.fredy.ee ) from Estonia and the photos of the white V-Rod I built were ment to show what I have done with my small hands :) It was the first V-Rod I made with 300 rear end and it was the beginning of my V-Rod mania.

All the bikes I have built / are in process are listed on my website gallery: http://www.fredy.ee/galleries...

Fredy.
:vrodforu:

#55 ·
Hey Fredy, whats the cost of your water jet/CNC'd VRSCDX triple trees ? I've reviewed all your YouTube videos....awesome!

#57 ·
Hi,

Unfortunately I dont make them for sale separately at the moment - I'm still working with them as with prototypes - trying to find the best design solution. I have them at the moment for 120, 180, 200 and 260 front tires, different handlebar mounting options are in process. At the moment I make them only for the bikes I'm building - maybe later for selling separately aswell.

Fredy.

#64 ·
I would like to see that style but in something that can be used day to day. Wouldn't take much, midset R or D controls and a bit more suspension travel, a little attention to how well it corners. Just saying. I like the style a lot.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.