Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

Cheapest OEM-accesories online?

871 views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  mattssi 
#1 ·
Hi! Were can i buy the cheapest OEM-accesories for my NRS online?

#4 ·
HD are not authorizing their dealers/stealers to sell OEM online products. Basically you either have to have a contact that can buy for you in the USA (cheapest option) or purchase the better after market parts (in many cases). I could not purchase an oem front brake for an 07 nrs so via gr customs purchased a ready to fit 'galfers' braided three piece line. It costed 110 USD for the item, 45USD for the shipping and customs hit me up for 17 usd.

#5 ·
I have parts shipped to UPS store in Detroit who holds it until i can go over and get it.If you know someone in the U.S you can also have them ship parts to you.Last May I had a six week wait for my dealer to get a $2 triple sprocket bolt from the Milwaukee as HD'S U.S stock was at -1, I had it in three days and not one bolt could be found in Canada's dealer network
Dealers will ship to a U.S UPS store.See if UPS will then ship it directly to you from there.I have had dealers offer this as an alternative to HD's international protectionism stupidity.HD set these rules then dropped the ball.:banghead:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.