Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

2013 VRod / Brodie Calendars

3K views 57 replies 34 participants last post by  plasticman05 
#1 ·
I want to take this time to officially announce that Fitzgerald Motorsports is selling 2013 VRod Calendars with all proceeds going towards one of our members nephew's, who is battling cancer as we speak. 100% off all the proceeds are going to his continued care and needs. The calendar is composed of 12 different VRods and we have all the models covered from the infamous anodized A to the Muscle.

Here are the payment options 1) click on the PayPal link below or 2) stop by D.A. Fitzgerald Co. / Fitzgerald Motorsports and drop off cash or check.

The cost including shipping is $16.00 each.

All credit card orders need to go thru the PayPal link even if you do not have a PayPal account click on the 'Don't Have A PayPal Account' link and it will direct you accordingly. Calendars ship USPS first class mail and the shipping is included in the cost of the calendar.

Calendars will be available for pickup and shipping on January 7th.

Brodie is hands down one of the toughest little 6 year old you will ever meet. So lets help him and his family out by purchasing a calendar.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=2LDYR5TWSFV4G

Any questions or concerns feel free to contact me.

Attachments

See less See more
#27 ·
Payment sent for 5 Scott, thanks again for letting me be a part of this and best of luck to Brodie.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App

#28 ·
Broden, Big Will Jones, and myself want to thank all that have purchased this calendar.

If you haven't purchased one yet but would like to I advise you do quickly seeing we only have 47 left as of 9:30AM!

Click on the link below to purchase one or more today. Don't worry if you don't have a PayPal account you can securely enter your credit/debit card info using their site. To do so please hit 'Don't Have A PayPal Account' link.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=2LDYR5TWSFV4G

We have confirmation the calendars are indeed on their way and will be here on Thursday the 10th of January. The printer got a little behind sorry for the delay. Everyone who has paid for a calendar your envelope is addressed and waiting for the calendar itself. They will go out on Thursday I promise you that much!

#29 ·
Thanks for doing this, Scott. My order is in. All the best to you, Brodie!

#31 ·
How much for one shipped to Brisbane 4165 Australia?

#33 ·
yeah i agree its bikes or staffy pics so ill go bikes this year

#35 ·
We are officially sold out of calendars! Thank you to everyone who bought one, and a big thanks to Scott and those who graciously submitted pictures of their bikes for us to use. Your support means a lot to my family. Thank you.

#36 ·
No, thank you for initiating this !! We need more people to help those in need. I commend your efforts as well as all those who were behind the scenes and for those who supported the cause.

#37 ·
great cause, great calendar. got mine yesterday. A whole year full of V-Rods......excellent...

The bikes featured are fantastic. There are some SERIOUS modder's out there!

#38 ·
I am so happy and proud to announce that we have officially sold out of all 200 Broden Kostrzewa / Fitzgerald Motorsports VRod 2013 Calendars. Thanks to each and everyone of you that contributed to this great cause. I am personally extremely humbled by the sell out, Will Jones and I thought we would have around 20 left over.

#49 ·
Good to read everyone is getting there calendars. I think they turned out great as well.

#54 ·
Sorry everyone the calendars are sold out!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.