Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

Possible group buy buy on Sprintex Supercharger Kit LOOK

4K views 87 replies 18 participants last post by  rsc 
#1 ·
Hello everybody. I was trying to get a S/C kit for my V-Rod. After multiply attempts to locate a dealer here in USA. I gave it a shot and contact Sprintex in Australia directly.
I was offered a deal on 5 kits. I need 1 so i need another 4 people to participate. The price for the complete kit (NO TUNER) is only $3500 + S&H.
So if there is somebody who's interesting please get in touch with me!!

#72 ·
Hang in there!

I want to send one more e-mail before I pull the trigger.

I am going to go straight to the 1300 build with the S/C.

I really think we can get 5 to do this.

Did you read the e-mails posted in this thread:http://www.1130cc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=171977

See post 73/74.

I know you are out there where it is sunny all year. Here in Ohio it is cold.

How many are you going to buy? 1/2

What tuner are you going to use?

rsc

#76 ·
i have been told today by Sprintex that there are too much interest in their kits and they might not have enough kits and the price might go up. (Its like we are bidding on the item on the auction that we both going to use)
We could all see that coming... Anyone wondering if they'll do the same if all of you agree NOT to buy anything and the kits stay on the shelf collecting dust? Just thinking out loud, good night...

#77 ·
Hi Scott,

Thanks for the info. I posted for all to read.

Some folks still have some concerns about this unit.

It is going to be a hard sale, but worth it.

Questions:

-how will this system hold up with a pulley change to increase boost and increase HP?

- for as much money as it is for one of these setups it doesn't yield a lot of results in return. just curious how to get more out of it. i believe these push out 7 lbs of pressure, what if we took it to 9lbs?

-when i looked at these kits closely a while back sprintex did offer a warrenty on there product and damage done by their product for 12 months ,but it MUST be fitted by a certafied dealer and shop ,
-How does one become Certified?

-How many colors, Chrome and Black?

-If you guys become certified would they then warranty any issues with the motor is something was to go south? If that would be the case I think you guys would have an awesome setup on your hands.

-My Biggest thing is that " I " want specs. for this thing so that when I get it " I " can check out the tolerances ( after being shipped ) and if and when a part fails " I " want to be able to fix /repair/maintane the unit.

-Are thes unit being shipped to the USA now?

-When will they arrive?

-How does one pay for the unit?

-Who do we payfor the unit?

- Also please note to Sprintex that we are on the same boat of getting those kits other ways i have been told today by Sprintex that there are too much interest in their kits and they might not have enough kits and the price might go up. (Its like we are bidding on the item on the auction that we both going to use)

-Because we ask questiopns reguards to your product we get hit with a price increase.

Scott,

In reguards to the price increase, We are a forum and everything is open on this debate about the SuperCharger.

The tactic of not having enough of them and saying you are going to raise the price is not good on a forum. This is bad for business.

So you only have 5 now. It was 10. What hapopen to the other 5 units. As for a bidding war, We can wait until Sprintex decides to make more.

Besides If the interest is more then 5, Then Sprintex can make more and not worrie about them sitting on the self.

Thank you for your time

Rodney Chesnutte

#78 ·
This is the e-mail I just sent to Scott and this should fix the price increase. If they do then this is going to kill the sales of a lot of units.

Aferistik,
Man Dude, Work with us on this.
You are not the only one that is interested in one.
Have you not been reading the other post on this?
Go read it.

You are the one that started the group buy. We willl buy with you.
No one on here that knows the history is just going to drop 3500.00.
This is why we are asking Questions.

Give it some time to soak in so we can read between the lines of what they are saying.
Hell they already want to increase the price just because we are talking about.

Humm do I really want to buy it if I am going to be jurked around already and I haven't even bought one.(just thinking out loud)

We will get there!

Easy Fabster!!!

#79 ·
No problem i can work with you on that so we can have 5 units in total. I just very short on time of getting those kits. I have a bike apart that sitting and waiting for the S/C kit. I hope it's not going to take forever to make a decision to buy it :)

Also if we finally have 5 people who's going to buy those kits how do you want to make it happened ? In order to get this kind of a deal 1 person (company) needs to place an order on those 5 units and pass it over to us. Who's company is it going to be ? I don't care as long as i can pay with the card.

#81 ·
Sorry about your customer!!!!!!

Invite him on here and let him read up on the Supercharger.

Hope it will not scare him away!

#84 ·
Trust me they know, they are watching these threads!!!!!

:soapbox: :spank:

#86 ·
#88 ·
I got email and I will post it in the other thread.

So go there. this is not to repost it and confuse anyone.

Give me time to type it up.

rod

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.