Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

any sugestions

904 views 21 replies 8 participants last post by  Demthios 
#1 ·
Hello all first of all been reading this forum for a while but finally registered. i have a 2012 10th anaversery vrod in denim black with orange stripes so far i have done the forward controls thanks to keithmcelhinney@hotmail.com he calls them 3" forward controls but from stock they look like closer to 4" but any way they are awesome and very confterable contact him or me if u need info
next i have removed both fenders and installed Air Suspension
from legend 1600 bucks not sure if its worth it but damn it looks good lowered. next i ordered the toxic big rig exhaust cuz mine drags the ground now on right turns. so waiting on turn signals and exhaust to show up then getting with danny gray seats to have one made hopefully with the orange stripes going down it
well any opions or sugestions?

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Looks good. You can't go wrong with airbags. Need some cleaning though. Not fan of the toxic exhaust look on these bikes but to each their own. What is your plan for fenders?

VESCF FTW!

#5 ·
Thanks for the props man!

#12 ·
Yeah with your 2012 you can because your sub frame back by the seat is a bit different. I would have to chop my frame up to get that effect. That is a Saddlemen Profiler seat. Picked it up off Dennis Kirk for pretty cheap. Eventually I'll make a monobody out of it and go to a single seat seat up and pull the tail down a bit more.

#14 ·
Extended controls...

I'm sure there will be a few tall riders contacting your friend concerning the extended controls.

Not for me, because of the angle of shifter.

*Post a sitting picture of yourself.....is the position clam shell style? Do you need pull back handlebars ?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.