Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

I'm now officially part of the tribe...

2K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  SE V-ROD Tom 
#1 ·
Yes im now officially turbocharged first ride on Sunday after loading the map took it for a run it coughed and spluttered a bit, but i could feel the power waiting to be unleashed, producing 8.5 psi but i think there are some holes in the map as it had quite a few dead spots,
i think i have either not loaded the map correctly or it just needs time to sort itself out any advice would be appreciated..

#5 ·
What HP is it putting out

#7 ·
Thundermax

Any map that has been loaded in the thundermax other then the pre-loaded mapping we need pulled off the thundermax and emailed to us that way we can see what the thundermax is trying to compensate for. The recent map that has been loaded we would like you to email us that map. Please send it to itrask@me.com and put attention "1130cc member T-max map". We will then go over that map and get you squared away.

#12 ·
Trask... Not trying to put u guys in any kind of bind, but do you/will you do this for us other members as well? Mine is running the supplied map.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.