Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

8 Second Club (V Rod)

54K views 129 replies 43 participants last post by  Flyin Taco 
#1 ·
To all that have ran in the eights. Post your times and your setup. Please keep this thread on times and setup ONLY.

Frank

#85 ·
i agree 100% dana, if anyone doesn't like mike for any reason its their loss. hes my go to man when i don't know or need some help/info.

#86 ·
thanks to BlackCat with his wealth of knowledge and lou gerencer for the engine. DMFCAVU has become a member of the 8 second club with a 8.96 8.97 and 8.91.

#89 ·
so where does dennis stand with the 8.919 that he run saturday in bradenton? is it some sort of record? its a "DESTROYER" all motor. my question is about destroyers ONLY. none of this comparing BC's bike to badrod thems apples an oranges anyway. whats the fast destroyer in north america?

#100 ·
2013 winter nationals Queensland Australia

Q3 on Sunday Cory Buttigieg qualifies #1 8.45 @ 157 MPH

5.39@130 in the 1/8.

Congrats to Cory, this guy puts a lot of hard work into the setup of this machine, I am proud to be a part of it.

Keep you eyes out for some more impressive stuff from down under

#109 ·
congrats Corey! setting the bar pretty high good man!

in Va we run and 8.870 off the trailer.

#111 ·
I don't think we posted our time slip from VA and Robbie mentioned we ran an 8.87. However, this time slip of an 8.94 was the winning final at The Rock against Billy Doherty on his chrome moly chassis versus my Destroyer chassis. He probably had 100 lb weight advantage on the bike, and another 50-70 over me. Suited up, I'm around 240.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.