Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

8 Second Club (V Rod)

54K views 129 replies 43 participants last post by  Flyin Taco 
#1 ·
To all that have ran in the eights. Post your times and your setup. Please keep this thread on times and setup ONLY.

Frank

#5 ·
Blackcat Motorsports

Clint Riley on the Blackcat Motorsports bike in Palm Beach this past weekend taking the win in the Outlaw V-twin class. Also top qualifier
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HB81NA96Cx0

enjoy,
Dana

#12 ·
8 Second pass in Australia

I am proud to announce that today in testing we finally ran an 8.97 @ 145 in our testing session at the 2011 Castrol Edge Winternationals. Pretty sure that makes us the quickest V-ROD outside of North America :) Please feel free to correct me if I am wrong :deal:

#22 ·
Thanks for your kind words guys!

Of course I have to thank Lou. That goes without saying mate... Thank you :deal:

I have realised it takes a while to get your head around setting up these things! It is in fact rocket science! lol

Also thanks to the special person who has helped me along the way. We have formed a relationship like you find with brothers. You have shown me friendship that is so rare, greatly valued and much appreciated!

You know who you are ;) :thumb:

#27 ·
I'm still waiting for someone to break Skinheads 8.something run on BadRod at the KCIR with the V-RodForum crew as witnesses. No wheelie bar. Street legal. Went for a 100 mile ride with us after the run.

#38 ·
Congraqts!

:plause::plause::plause: That record wont last long, they only made a couple passes yesterday. Today with better prep on the track, I think they will break their own record!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.