Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

V-ROD 10yr Anniverary Edition...

14K views 125 replies 80 participants last post by  Neckkbone 
#1 ·
Where are the owners of V-rod 10yr anniversary from: I will start with myself, I'm from Pierce County, Washington State.

#4 ·
From Union NJ. But chagned all my covers that state 10th year anniversary to custom ones so nobody can tell anyway. :sad:

#16 ·
Columbus, OH......normally a cow town, but until November 6, the center of the universe :)

#22 ·
Wow... it looks like...

We have a one of a kind bike. There is hardly anybody from the same state but I'm sure many don't join the forums. It would be nice to at least get to know another V-rod 10yr anniversary from home. But I love my bike and I consider it one of a kind and this one is mine... Ride safe and watch those horses...lol (HP)

AL

#24 ·
Not sure what you're refering to or maybe you misunderstood, but I'm refering to the Horse Power(HP) of the bike, just my way of admiring it. I love the evergreen state otherwise won't be here. Really meant nothing negative by HP... Ride safe and watch those horses...

#41 ·
Hello

Can you give som pics of the muscle mirrors on your nightrod ?

Thanxs
Here are the photos. The dealership was less than useful. They said all I needed were the mirrors. When the mirrors arrived they said "oh, wait, you need the arms and hardware as well". After waiting another week, the arms arrived but then they said without the module/wiring they could not be running lights, only turn signals. I said FINE, just put them on! If you want the turn signals to also function as running lights like the stock bulbs do, then be sure to order the module with the mirrors, arms and hardware. After install I removed the stock bulbs which adds to the sleek look. I am glad I did this mod as they do look sweet, and man are they bright at night!

Attachments

#50 ·
Here are the photos. The dealership was less than useful. They said all I needed were the mirrors. When the mirrors arrived they said "oh, wait, you need the arms and hardware as well". After waiting another week, the arms arrived but then they said without the module/wiring they could not be running lights, only turn signals. I said FINE, just put them on! If you want the turn signals to also function as running lights like the stock bulbs do, then be sure to order the module with the mirrors, arms and hardware. After install I removed the stock bulbs which adds to the sleek look. I am glad I did this mod as they do look sweet, and man are they bright at night!

I am guessing you spend around 600 to get them done? Just curious. I like the mirrors too. Sorry for the off topic post.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.