Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

V-ROD 10yr Anniverary Edition...

14K views 125 replies 80 participants last post by  Neckkbone 
#1 ·
Where are the owners of V-rod 10yr anniversary from: I will start with myself, I'm from Pierce County, Washington State.

#65 ·
#69 ·
Braided Line Fittings 2012 Anniversary

Has anyone noticed this, or maybe I have the only one. The fitting on line to the front brake master cylinder is plated or polished, looks good. The fitting on the clutch M/C has what appears to be a "raw" fitting. Dull gray look. I would think they both should be the plated or polished fitting! Any body???

#70 ·
Has anyone noticed this, or maybe I have the only one. The fitting on line to the front brake master cylinder is plated or polished, looks good. The fitting on the clutch M/C has what appears to be a "raw" fitting. Dull gray look. I would think they both should be the plated or polished fitting! Any body???
Wow, you have an eye for detail! I never noticed, but yes, I have the exact same fitting discrepency.....wonder why...

#78 ·
My old home town! I was there a couple of weeks ago. Bumpus had a Candy Red 2008 VRSCAW that I would have bought if it had ABS......

Still on the lookout for that bike.....

#80 ·
Defiance, Oh here

#91 ·
Westport, Mass moving to Yorktown, VA soon

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.